Virtual Account Executive-Healthcare IT Staffing-Chicago, IL
5106 Maryland Way Brentwood, TN 37027
Account Executive, Healthcare/IT Staffing - Remote Role, Chicago, IL
Do you have 3-5 years of Healthcare, IT Staffing sales experience or a combination of both?
Do you like working from home?
Would you like to earn a base salary plus have unlimited earning potential with commissions?
Our client is a one of the fastest growing privately held Healthcare Staffing and Solutions firms for non-clinical roles, IT roles and IT solutions offerings. Headquartered in Nashville, they are looking for account executives with healthcare IT staffing experience to sell in very defined territories to a very defined customer base!
If you are interested in learning more about this role, contact firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!
All roles are virtual with delivery support coming from a centralized delivery team in their Nashville headquarters.
What it is:
An excellent opportunity for both career and financial growth. Aggressive compensation to include above average commission structure.
What you' ll do:
- Develop and maintain an assigned territory as well as build relationships with clients in that territory.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters related to their specific accounts.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions per customer needs and objectives.
- Cultivate new and existing client business relationships within assigned region through personal books, contacts, networking, client site visits, cold calling, references, etc.
- Build and manage existing accounts and target new service line opportunities to promote new business development activities.
- Manage key customer relationships.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses in conjunction with the Client Operations Manager.
- Achieve weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual sales goals and aim to excel by exceeding all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, proposals, hires, etc.
- Update job knowledge by remaining aware of new industry trends, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Number 4812
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.