Vice President of Integrated Talent Solutions Sales - Remote
Dallas, TX 75001 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
The Vice President of Integrated Talent Solutions will lead the development and execution of solution sales strategy. The selected individual will become a member of a team and will be personally responsible for new business generation and the solution creation utilizing traditional business development methodologies. Strategic selling skills are imperative as the position will have significant contact with senior level executives and prospective clients.
Candidate must have a proven understanding of solution sales methodology and be an aggressive prospector.
- Salesforce.com or prospect tracking software
- Developing and delivering sales proposals
- Managed Service Program (MSP) concept and sales tactics
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) concept and sales tactics
- IT and Technology sales hunting including Continent Workers, Project and Direct Hire
- Statement of Work (SOW) management
- Create a targeted sales strategy with organized territory management
- Aggressive prospecting skills
- Demonstrate skills of meeting annual sales quotas
- Prioritize and accomplish a daily task load – solid technical experience enabling independent performance
- Adapt to new environments and become productive quickly – able to work independently and excel in a fast-paced environment where changing priorities are common place
- Demonstrate exceptional analytical skills necessary to quickly assess emergent engagement needs in order to quickly and effectively resolve issues
- Communicate exceptionally both in written and oral format to build rapport with customers and work associates – comfortable communicating, negotiating and interacting with individuals at all levels within an organization
- Presentation skills including development and performance
- Contract negotiation and execution
- 8+ years experience with 3 or more years of a demonstrated record of success in selling IT and Technology recruitment services and solutions. Experience selling to a diverse client base geographically or in specific verticals is a plus.
- BS, BA or Masters degree in Marketing or Sales or a related field preferred.
Please email us today!
Job Number 6725
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.