VICE PRESIDENT - INTERNAL RECRUITING - CREATIVE STAFFING
41 Madison Avenue 37th Floor New York, NY 10010
VICE PRESIDENT -INTERNAL RECRUITING - STAFFING
Must have 7-10 years staffing industry experience with a focus on internal hiring of sales, recruiters and leadership roles.
Work for the leader in Creative and Fashion staffing to create a winning internal talent acquisition team? Our client is one of the largest privately held Creative and Fashion Staffing Firms. The Vice President of Internal Recruitment will be responsible for all internal hiring with a heavy emphasis on sales and recruiting hiring as well as all internal operational and administrative roles.
- Establish and maintain staffing industry talent market expertise including a comprehensive view of industry trends and competitors
- Manage internal recruitment team
- Partner with Marketing to help drive a strong employment brand and incorporate into recruiting processes.
- Refine and manage a high volume, full lifecycle recruiting, interviewing, and hiring process that is efficient and offers a positive candidate experience from first contact through onboarding
- Seat at the table role - Direct Report to the CEO
- Work closely with the senior leadership team on candidate sourcing strategies, recruitment channels, development approaches and market conditions. aggressive talent acquisition strategy.
- They will introduce new and/or improved methodologies for attracting, assessing, developing, and selecting the best talent within the staffing industry.
- Ability to individually recruit for key/critical organizational roles
- Be both highly strategic and a strong operator.
- Experience with succession planning and career mapping a plus
- Bachelor’ s degree and a minimum of 6-8 years’ experience leading, designing and/or implementing talent acquisition strategies in the staffing industy
- Strong management skills including the ability to effectively consult, negotiate and influence change
- Experience developing and executing employment branding strategies
- Demonstrate experience of building high performance teams, effective partnerships and collaborative stakeholder relationships at all levels of the organization
- A good understanding of employment laws and regulations relevant to the recruitment function
- Ability to set and balance short and long-term priorities and remain focused within a rigorous, fast-paced and dynamic environment
Six figure base with aggressive variable and equity options.
Job Number 4824
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.