Vice President, Healthcare Staffing Sales - Salt Lake City
7259 S. Bingham Junction Blvd. Midvale, UT 84047 | Full-time
Our client is looking for a dynamic, people-first Leader to join their leadership team in Salt Lake City. This is an organization with an EXCELLENT reputation with exciting growth. If company culture is your Number One, we should talk!
A Vice President is a key member of the executive management team and reports directly to the Sr. Vice President. The position is responsible for leading sales and operation teams to grow the business in line with the company’ s strategic initiatives and core values.
How You' ll Contribute:
- Build and maintain a positive and effective culture by living, communicating and leading through our client' s core values. Create an environment in which others are motivated to remain with the organization.
- Recruit, select, train, develop, and motivate sales teams to execute growth plans in line with the company’ s strategic initiatives. Coach teams and leaders to optimum performance.
- Provide leadership for problem resolution to facilitate improved working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Evaluate market conditions, competing products, services and all other factors affecting the business and use the information to effectively design and implement strategic plans to meet divisional financial and non-financial goals and objectives.
- Participate in the development and execution of the formal divisional budgeting process.
- Think strategically, with the ability to prioritize competing initiatives.
- Translate strategies into specific goals, tactics, action plans, and deliverables.
- Build, refine, and maintain a pipeline of sales, leadership, and operational talent. Effectively develop leadership bench strength within the organization.
- Effectively communicate objectives, programs and strategies to reinforce our amazing culture and achieve results.
- Collaborate with Client' s OpCos leaders to help grow and continuously improve our business.
- Utilize employee/customer feedback and financial/activity data to diagnose business strengths and weaknesses, implement change and allocate resources appropriately.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by actively seeking ways to improve processes within the division
- Keep people focused on the organization' s key initiatives and priorities.
- Ensure that the team provides the highest quality service and experience to physicians and clients.
- Drive and implement strategic change.
- Create positive energy in the face of challenge. Inspire others to follow.
What You' ll Bring:
- 7+ years experience in locum tenens, staffing or sales organization in a senior level position
- Experience leading in a people centric culture
- Experience leading teams of +50 or more
- Demonstrated ability to meet both financial and non-financial goals for a variety of teams
- Strong understanding of both sales and administrative processes and the ability to communicate those processes
- Strong history of performance aligned with core values
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a team environment and participate as a member of a broader leadership team
- Demonstrated ability to positively impact people retention
- Understanding of financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Demonstrated ability to positively impact customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales objectives, increase sales and market share
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop senior level leaders
- Demonstrated ability to positively impact employee engagement
- Demonstrated ability to assemble, analyze, and evaluate data
- BS Degree required, Master’ s Degree preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay + bonus
- Comprehensive training— our client ranks No. 3 among the world’ s top training organizations
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Tuition assistance
- On-site health center
- On-site gym
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Job Number 4650
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.