VP of Marketing - Commercial Staffing
700 Prides Crossing, Suite 300 Newark, DE 19713
VP MARKETING - STAFFING INDUSTRY
MUST HAVE 7-10 YRS MARKETING EXP. IN THE STAFFING INDUSTRY - DRIVING THE MARKETING STRATEGY
Do you love developing highly effective marketing campaigns?
Are you the person who targets our ideal customers and candidates?
Can you Make it all happen on time and under budget? We are looking for you.
Our client is looking for someone to lead their marketing strategy to the next level - if you understand the ins and outs of marketing strategy, recruitment, analysis, campaign execution and staff management — all while keeping tight control over our bottom line.
Part analyst, part strategist, part manager, you’ ll create and implement strategies, tactics, campaigns and brand messaging. You’ ll lead the charge for a marketing team and must bring a healthy mix of skill, management experience and initiative to the company. We’ ll celebrate our success together.
ROLES SITS IN NEWARK, DE WILL RELOCATE
What you’ ll do:
- Produce highly effective region-specific marketing plans using solid analytics and creativity which deliver superior results
- Manage external vendors, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management
- Have the ability to transition seamlessly among projects of varying scale, audience, format and distribution channel
- Develop and implement marketing plans, including promotional calendars and programs, community engagement activities and other marketing projects
- Develop and manage marketing budgets and sourcing plans
- Develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media and events
- Negotiate with media partners to guarantee advantageous contracts
- Drive brand initiatives with business development and sales teams
- Lead our social, design, sourcing and media buying teams though delegation, collaboration and excellent resource utilization.
- Oversee the content of our company’ s website and email marketing program and provide analytics review and recommendations
- Drive Sales Marketing and lead generation for our national team using SalesForce, Pardo, etc.
Experience, skills and education
- 5+ years Marketing exp. in the Staffing Industry
- 5+ years’ experience in Marketing, including creative design required
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Marketing or similar field required
- Experience in high volume hiring or Talent Acquisition highly preferred
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and/or Pardot strongly preferred
- Knowledge of expense management including P & L Statements
- Examples of influencer outreach and engagement
- Strong understanding of B2B and B2C marketing strategy & tactics.?
- Proficiency developing and deploying triggered journey tactics
- Experience running A/B split tests is a plus.?
- Ability to articulate and champion marketing best practices.?
- People-oriented, results driven leadership style.
Job Number 4940
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.