VP of Marketing, Staffing
Matthews, NC 28105 US
VP of Marketing, Staffing Industry -Remote
Staffing Industry Experience a MUST
Who We Need
Our client is focused on creating value by driving exceptional performance. To enable the business to exploit its potential and to lead the company successfully through this next phase of growth, we are seeking a strong VP of Marketing. We are looking for an enthusiastic leader who will not only execute in the trenches, but also provide strategic leadership, from a market and product perspective. This is a fundamental role responsible for the leadership, strategy, growth and return on investment of our marketing efforts.
Reports to Chief Revenue Officer.
Leadership & Team Development * Digital Marketing (ABM, Demand/Lead Generation) * Cross-Channel Integration & Attribution Analysis * eCommerce & Digital Strategy * SEO, SEM, Display, Video, & Email Marketing * Website Oversight * Content Development & Social Marketing * Event Marketing (Onsite & Virtual) * Sales Support & RFP Responses * Brand Strategy & Development * Mass Media Marketing Management * Ad Campaign Development * Direct Response & Brand Marketing * PR, Media, & Crisis Management * Media Planning & Buying * Salesforce CRM * Research & Competitive Analysis * Agency & Vendor Management * Forecasting & Budget Management * Leadership Speaking Engagements
Contribute as a key member of the senior management team on strategic, operational, and financial issues to maximize the value of the business.
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- 10+ years of Marketing leadership experience in IT product or services (solutions and staffing) delivering over $100M+ annualized sales
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, or similar relevant field
- Attract, train, and retain outstanding talent
- Motivate and lead the team to perform to the highest standards at all times
- Create an “identity” for marketing that has social cohesion and is a dynamic place to work
- Maintain effective knowledge of market trends to identify future business opportunities
- Influence upwards, ensuring ideas are being listened to
- Demonstrable history of success
- High emotional intelligence
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Compensation: Mid to high six figure base with bonus incentive
Job Number 6536
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.