VP of Franchise Performance
3215 West Governor John Sevier Highway Knoxille, TN 37920 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
VP of Franchise Performance, Commercial Staffing
5+ years staffing industry experience required
Clients will be located in the Western United States. Corporate office in Knoxville, TN.
If you are a Senior Branch Manager or Regional Director who is looking to take the next step in your career, this opportunity is for YOU!
Our client is an award-winning national staffing firm with over 30 years of experience creating customer delight.
We’re hiring for a VP of Franchise Performance to work with Business owners and Branch Managers across the Western US to help them grow their business through a combination of savvy business development as well as sourcing and engaging prospective new franchise owners within the assigned region.
What you will do:
- Development of the overall business health of assigned franchise owners, including new revenue generation, client retention and expansion.
- Develop an effective sales cycle with the franchise owner and their staff, ensuring consistent and repetitive sales activities are taking place, being tracked and refined\
- One-on-one consulting with franchise owners, using various and creative sales techniques/activities in order to maintain the franchise owners' engagement and motivation.
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years of multi-branch management in a Commercial Staffing environment
- Strong consultative skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills are assumed
What you get:
- Six Figure Base Salary plus multiple potentials for bonus and incentives based on growth and development of franchise locations, along with profit sharing
The opportunity to grow and lead business owners throughout the US.
Job Number 6672
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.