VP IT Staffing Divsion
1000 W. Morehead Street Charlotte, NC 28208
MANAGING DIRECTOR - IT Staffing - Charlotte, NC
Must have 7-10 Years IT Staffing Experience
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Our client' s culture is that of a growing entrepreneurial company; engaging environment, fast-paced, highly accountable and team oriented.
- The day-to-day leadership by the Partners and Management Team of the firm offer hands-on motivating leadership and effective training to ensure success.
- National Growth has expanded their client base organically across 41 states with consistent double-digit sales and margin growth.
- Voted Best in Staffing for both Client and Talent Satisfaction six years running- less than 3% of staffing firms in the country can boast this.
- Voted Best Places to Work by the Charlotte Business Journal - have exceptional workspace and a work family.
- Consistently ranked 9 years as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States by Inc. Magazine.
- 2017, 2018 and 2019 Ranked on Forbes Executive Recruitment firms, nationally!
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- A solid and accountable culture and a unique value proposition to their employees and clients. The company operates with a niche innovative mentality focused on outcomes and results. Their business is a mix of search, staffing, project solutions.
- Diverse company with seven lines of discipline with subject matter expertise Recruiters in each line of business. Their teams offer high levels of business acumen and operate in a full desk environment.
- Continuous investments in their business with passions for marketing and advanced technology, operations and processes, and abundant development and training for their talent.
- Committed to a give-back culture to the Charlotte community where they are headquartered.
- Exceptional salary, incentive bonuses and a full benefit package including 401(k).
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Provide day-to-day sales and recruiting leadership to the technology recruiting team while maintaining a player/coach mentality.
- Develop relationships with clients and hiring managers that aligns with Information Technology and Marketing groups of middle market clients, targets and prospective relationships in Charlotte, Greenville, SC and the Triad markets.
- Manage service, pricing, and employment issues through resolution with a highly responsive and communicative team that provides appropriate escalation and transparency.
- Act as a member of the senior management team while fostering innovation and coordinating the evaluation of current and future IT and Marketing initiatives for our client base.
- Develop an appropriate IT and Marketing organizational structure that will support the needs of the business and assist in the hiring and growth of this department.
- Maximize infrastructure while maintaining minimum required staff to achieve deliverables.
- Develop and implement policies, processes, procedures, etc. to ensure corporate governance.
- Build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time.
- 7+ years of experience with progressive responsibilities in a managerial position – ideally a blended background in staffing and/or technology with incredibly strong business acumen.
- Key knowledge of middle market clientele and business development efforts.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, highly polished and professional atmosphere.
- Proven negotiation and presentation skills; ability to persuade and influence decision makers.
- Candidates must feel comfortable working at the C- Suite level.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration or a related field; Master’ s degree preferred.
Job Number 5794
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.