Talent Acquisition Leader, Global Staffing Leader - Boston
501 Boylston Street 3rd floor Boston, MA 02116-2616
Talent Acquisition Leader, Global Staffing Company - Boston
Join the leader in Creative Staffing! Our client is the largest privately held creative staffing and solutions firm. They' re looking for a Talent Acquisition Leader to lead their internal recruiting strategy.
This role will manage a team of 6-8 direct reports and will work closely with senior leadership from all business lines to drive strategy for all current and future internal hires.
- Create a strategic plan for Talent Acquisition to support high growth
- Continually assess business needs and priorities to develop recruiting strategies and programs that ensure an ongoing pipeline of top talent to fill positions at all levels in the organization including strategic and executive level roles.
- Collaborate and provide guidance to senior leaders and hiring leaders acting as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to recruit, select hires, onboard, and retain highly skilled best in class talent.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to the recruiting team and hiring leaders on best practices for hiring, selecting, onboarding talent at all levels.
- Design and implement best in class hiring processes, tools and systems necessary to scale and consistently deliver a positive experience for candidates and hiring leaders
- Champion diversity by not only delivering a diverse slate of candidates for the business but contributing towards a culture that understands the impact of diverse thinking on the effectiveness of the organization.
- Build talent communities and talent pipelines for critical skill areas and diversity sourcing efforts, that yield into hiring outcomes for the business
- Maintain constant awareness of external factors, trends and innovation to maintain competitive advantage in attracting and hiring the best talent.
- Develop and implement employer branding efforts and strategy for the company
- Develop and implement workforce plans, refine hiring forecasting capabilities, and establish and report on key recruiting metrics to measure team effectiveness and provide data-driven, actionable insights
- 10+ years of progressive Talent Acquisition Leadership
- 5+ years leadership experience
- Experience in headcount planning, talent acquisition strategies, employer branding
- BA/BS degree, Business, or a related field
- A big picture, creative problem-solver with the ability to prioritize, create actionable plans, manage and deliver tangible outcomes
- Success in leading, influencing and building relationships at all organizational levels in a matrixed environment
- Strong execution skills (strategy through implementation)
- Strong leadership qualities and skills with the ability to inspire and motivate staff gaining buy-in, building trust and coaching.
- An adaptive leader and ability to lead change management in rapid growth, highly dynamic organizations
- Experience driving innovation and process improvement
- Digitally savvy and experienced leveraging technology to create efficiency
- Demonstrated experience developing and using data to understand trends, establish strategic talent practices, build compelling business cases and drive sound decision-making.
Job Number 4710
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.