Service Delivery Branch Manager
Charlotte, NC 28277
Branch Manager- Operations and Delivery Leadership - Staffing
Must have 5-7 yrs Staffing Industry Exp.
Do you want to be a key player in a growing company?
Take your slice of a $150 Billion + industry! Relocate to Charlotte, NC area?
Our client, a recruiting industry leader, is currently seeking a customer-centric, results-oriented Branch Manager for key position overseeing and directing the service delivery of the branch as well as the office administration. You will also be responsible for managing the recruiters, recruiting coordinators and recruiting administrators as well as manage the P&L and expand business opportunities within accounts for the branch.
• Provide effective operational leadership
• Understanding and reporting on key metrics and their impact on business
• Effectively control cost
• Managing and motivating team members
• Proven implementation and execution abilities with the capacity to take ownership of key decision processes
• Sound strategic planning skills
• Critical thinking
• Decisive - track record of making and implementing sound strategic decisions bases on a mixture of analysis, experience and judgment
• Entrepreneurial - must be a self-starter and have the ability to identify and implement initiatives that are well-aligned with the company' s strategic plan
• Cost Conscious - intense focus on managing costs and improving margins in a small business environment
• Results Oriented - links decisions to overall business objectives
• Communicative - possesses exceptional written and verbal skills enabling her/him to prepare and present information and recommendations to a diverse audience
Enjoy a great work environment where your effort is recognized and greatly appreciated. Join a company who values each customer and each employee, and where the company is committed to providing exceptional service through strong teamwork.
• Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent work experience in a management role
• At least 3 years of operational leadership experience
• Expertise in the staffing/recruiting arena a strong plus
• Exhibit customer care
• Documented record of success
• Self-motivated to achieve annual goals and objectives
• Strong interpersonal skills to deal with key decision makers
• Detail oriented with ability to multi-task
• Must be able to function in a high pressure and/or stressful atmosphere
• People oriented
• Excellent base salary
• Bonus opportunities
• Medical, dental, vision and STD insurance
• Superior products and services
• Excellent training program
• Vacation and paid holidays
• Growth opportunity
For immediate consideration, please contact us!
Job Number 4986
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.