Senior Sales Executive, Payrolling and Managed Staffing - Virtual Position
Charlotte, NC 28105
Our client is looking for a proven sales executive who has a track record of success, in the staffing industry, bringing a pre-established network of business relationships. The successful individual will leverage MBE certification as well as utilize creative and professionally aggressive marketing, business development and client acquisition strategies to accomplish the following objectives:
- Increase market share through new customer acquisition
- Achieve aggressive sales and gross margin goals
- Achieves sales and gross margin goals, within agreed upon deadlines, primarily through email/telephone sales, delivering in-person presentations and responding to RFP' s
- Develop and actively manage a pipeline of 250-1, 000 qualified leads within the companies CRM system, keeping CRM updated in real time with all activity
- Build strong relationships within the Supplier Diversity community by attending conferences and functions, networking and generally being a visible and positive part of the community.
- Concentrate efforts on effective prospecting and sales methodologies in identifying and connecting with prospective users of temporary staffing and/or payrolling services.
- Stay informed on all competition in the marketplace.
- Develop and maintain sales and marketing materials.
- Serve as an active and constructive member of the team and actively participates in meetings and training sessions.
- Actively participate in community or business organizations to enhance the sales effort and professional development.
- Follow up with assigned clients on any collection of payment issues.
- 10+ years Workforce Solutions and/or Staffing industry experience, ideally in payrolling.
- 10+ years of consultative business-to-business sales experience.
- Experience with Supplier Diversity community a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred.
- Ability to think tactically as well as strategically, synthesize business/financial data and develop innovative solutions.
- Ability to persuade and influence with excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively over the phone or in person at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to identify and adapt to evolving client and organizational requirements.
- Will work remotely with available to travel, as needed, within the United States.
- 6 figure base salary + strong bonus + benefits
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.