Senior Recruiting Manager, Staffing
Two Westbrook Corporate Center, Ste 300 Westchester, IL 60154 | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Senior Recruiting Manager, Staffing - Chicago Market
Employee-owned and ranked by Customers and Employees in the Top 2% of Staffing Industry companies, our client is an established specialist provider of technical talent and engineering project services. Experiencing record demand and positioned for continued and significant growth, they are currently seeking a highly experienced and proven Senior Recruiting Manager who will be responsible for managing a 25+ person Team.
Role You Will Play:
This recruiting leadership opportunity will enable driven individuals to use their skills, experience, entrepreneurial spirit, drive, and commitment to expand our established practice and services. You will work with industry professionals to help them grow both professionally and financially in their careers, and/or help them identify their next key hires.
- Offer both tactical and strategic direction and guidance to team members
- Train, develop and supervise our Recruiting team and report on its performance
- Apply creative delivery approaches to meet high demand needs and support continued growth of major accounts and vertical markets
- Drive and employ distinctive sourcing strategies to attract candidates of the highest quality
- Monitor priority orders/projects to ensure delivery timelines are consistently met
- Achieve high levels of delivery and growth in multiple business units by fostering the consistent achievement of both quantitative and qualitative KPI’ s
- Identify, contact, and develop relationships with suppliers, partners and talent
- Manage and continuously improve Recruiting methodologies
- 7-10+ years of experience in recruiting, staffing, executive search or other related fields
- Ability to leverage your professional experiences to attain best practices
- High-energy and positive approach, and the ability to collaborate in a team-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills; consistent follow up with reports, clients and candidates
- Ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Nurture long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with reports, clients and candidates alike
- Proven ability to grasp technical/technology concepts as it pertains to functional job requirements
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher preferred
- Experience in customer-facing environment is highly desired
What Can You Expect?
- To become an Owner in our client, by earning Stock Ownership annually, as well as company contributions into your 401k!
- To be surrounded by a team who is passionate, loyal, competitive, and driven
- To be highly rewarded and recognized for your individual contributions and recognized for your successes with commissions, quarterly & annual bonuses, trips, and similar
- To receive consistent training and professional development
- The ability to create your own career path within a fast-growing organization
To become a key part of an exceptional culture passionate about employee ownership and determined to achieve new levels of organizational growth. We would love to share more!
Job Number 6056
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.