Senior Manager HR Practice, Direct Hire
287 Park Avenue South 3rd Floor New York, NY 10010 GB | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Must Have 7-10 Years Direct Hire/Executive Search Experience
A life-changing opportunity to join the launch of leading UK Search firm's US business on the East Coast. Our client, the leader in HR search in the UK is looking for a Senior Manager to lead and grow NY based office. Must have strong direct hire experience in the HR Space with the ability to lead a team for growth, role is a combination of individual production and hiring and managing a US based team. Strong compensation package to include equity in the US business.
What you will do:
- Contribute to the growth and success of the Practice in the US working seamlessly, flexibly and openly with colleagues across the UK business and the Executive HR Practice.
- Generate consistent fee revenue on an annual basis - a minimum of $400, 000+ per annum.
- Develop and manage key client accounts, generating and referring new business where possible.
- Hire, train, mentor and manage new associates.
- Develop thought leadership and appropriate social media presence on a quarterly basis.
- Develop an effective project management approach and work closely with the team to ensure a consistency of delivery and client service.
What we’re looking for:
- The business acumen to be credible across multiple sectors and a track record of revenue growth.
- Capacity to work within a demanding, dynamic and fast paced environment, evidence that you can thrive under pressure. A hands-on approach.
- Outstanding interpersonal, presentation and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent relationship builder, both internally and externally, critical in a functional practice.
- Strong project and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet competing demands under high pressure.
What you get:
- Aggressive base, commission, bonus and equity opportunity.
- Company paid benefits to include: medical, dental, vision, pto.
- Opportunity to travel both nationally and globally to grow the US business.
Job Number 6331
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.