Senior Manager, HR Practice - Direct Hire/Executive Search
Tower 49 - 12 East 49th Street New York City, NY 10017 GB
Senior Manager, HR Practice Retained & Contingent - NYC
Must have 7-10 years Direct Hire/Executive Search Experience
Our client, the leader for HR search in the UK is looking for a Senior Manager to join their NY based office to lead and run a specialty practice. Must have strong direct hire experience in the HR and Total Rewards Space with the ability to lead a team for growth, role is a combination of individual production and hiring and managing a US based team. Strong compensation package to include equity in the US business.
What makes YOU one of them?
Their consultants are passionate about being the best at what they do, with infectious levels of energy and enthusiasm. You will want to understand the idiosyncrasies of HR recruitment – there are no candidates or clients – everyone is a customer. You will want to make friends with your customers to build and develop long-term relationships. You will need to be resilient and committed and you will reap the rewards.
You will have passions above and beyond work, you will be great at telling stories and lighting up a room. You will be naturally highly gregarious. You will care about being part of a high performing team – you will embrace and live their values too.
- Identify and develop customer relationships (both new and existing) through outstanding networking, referrals, business development, social media and events.
- Deliver thought leadership and market intelligence to customers.
- Win exclusive and retained work – listening to customers and proposing sound, commercial solutions tailored to them.
- Rain-make for team members who would be servicing more junior roles with your customer base.
- Develop a market leading profile in your distinct area of specialism.
- Additionally form part of a broader leadership team – owning to their standards and supporting team members.
- Work closely with the Managing Director on strategy and direction of the team, ensuring you are always aware of team budgets and financial performance.
- Be innovative and creative in regard to driving sales performance through activities, events and all customer related work.
- Responsible for training and mentoring consultants as needed (delivering workshops to assist in the development of consultants) - all in partnership with the internal talent function.
- Provide challenging feedback and constructive comments to develop team members (engaging with consultants in a team on preferred learning styles & adapt training accordingly).
- Take the lead in the organization and delivery of sales initiatives internally (e.g. BD days).
- Conduct team hiring related interviews – Identifying & hiring.
- Highly competitive base salaries.
- Transparent commission scheme – up to 40% of GP with additional support in Year 1.
- 28 days holiday (30 days after 2 years) – ability to purchase up to 35 days.
- Hybrid working (Ideally 4 days in office as we build our team and culture).
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage.
- 401k matched scheme.
- Charity days.
Job Number 6568
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.