Senior IT Recruiter, Staffing - Remote
Columbus, OH 43004
Senior IT Recruiter, IT Staffing
Our client, a privately held woman-owned IT staffing firm is seeking a Senior Recruiter to work from a virtual office in the Michigan. With business growing, they are investing to help support their needs!
What you will do:
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Determine applicant requirements by reviewing job description and job qualifications.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Communicate effectively by providing status updates, reporting and other information as needed to candidates, internal team members and client managers.
- Maintain detailed candidate notes and track progress in ATS system.
- Achieve department quarterly goals.
- Provide status updates, reporting and other information as needed to supervisors and hiring managers.
- Utilizing both standard and creative sourcing strategies to identify top talent and find qualified candidates in your market.
- Proactively build an ongoing pipeline of qualified candidates for critical and repeat positions to ensure future talent needs are met
- Establish, develop, and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
- Uses recruiting tools such as applicant tracking and or knowledge/ management software to fill assignment orders rapidly with qualified contract employees.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management.
- Satisfy client needs with a sense of urgency.
What you need:
- Minimum 5 years of recruiting experience, preferably in the IT (including recruiting application developers) industry.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization and ability to work and learn independently and in a team situation.
- Ability to understand a customer’ s business, needs, challenges and expectations, with a solution – oriented approach to partnering with clients.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be willing to learn new skills and adaptable to change and growth.
For immediate consideration, email me us today!
Job Number 5835
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.