Senior Director / Managing Director
Raleigh, NC 27601
MANAGING DIRECTOR - LIFESCIENCES STAFFING - RALEIGH OR BOSTON
MUST HAVE 7+ YEARS LEADERSHIP EXP. IN THE LIFESCIENCE STAFFING VERTICAL
Our client is one of the largest life sciences contingent staffing providers in the UK. Looking for someone to drive the growth of their North America regional locations with initial key focus on Raleigh and Boston with plans to expand to the West Coast.
You will be responsible for building and expanding a strong operational/delivery team with the expansion into additional verticals, such as Scientific, medical technology, medical, regulatory, biometrics, etc. and play a pivotal role within the Senior Leadership Team to connect and drive the overall business strategy in North America.
Goals in the next 3 years:
- Develop an annual plan, and an annual update three year plan that fully represents the growth plans, investment necessary to achieve them.
- Double the company revenues through strategic development of existing client relationships and winning new long term contracts.
- Build and develop clients products and services, through planning and the continued delivery of a solid sales and marketing plan.
- Hire, develop and retain the best talent in the market, making client a place where people love and want to work.
- Be entrepreneurial in approach to new markets, sectors, regions and international opportunities.
- Take a leading role in the building of client relationships at a strategic high level to ensure we minimize unwanted losses and convert and lock in high margin business.
- High commercial and operational acumen; can translate a financial goal into operational KPIs.
- Experience developing business outside the UK, mainly EU and US.
- Broad and in depth understanding of operation delivery and sales across the life sciences sector.
Job Requirements and Competencies:
- Must have 7+ years Staffing Industry exp. in the LifeSciences vertical, to include strong experience growing a brand/vertical, leading teams and exceeding revenue and gross profit goals.
- Action Oriented – demonstrates ability to make decisions and take action.
- Change Focus – recognizes the need for change and demonstrates the ability to change programs and supports others to do so.
- Commercial Awareness – understands the business and uses knowledge and data to drive and achieve results.
- Leadership – inspires others and provides clear directions and clarity. Supports, motivates and empowers the team to understand and achieve objectives. Strong team player.
- Strategic Thinking – considers short-term and long-term implications and plans accordingly. Sees the big picture, anticipates and leads trends and develops far reaching objectives.
- Drive and Resilience – forward thinking and motivational, even in the face of setbacks and pressure.
- Achieves Results – committed to success, delivering to high standards. Desire and drive to exceed personal and business objective.
- Innovation – challenges to find better ways of working.
Six figure+ base, aggressive variable comp. structure and excellent benefits.
Job Number 5135
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.