Senior Business Development/Strategic Account Manager, Creative Staffing
New York, NY 10010
Senior Business Development Manager - Creative Staffing
Required: 5-7 Years Staffing Industry Experience in a Sales or Recruiting Role
Our client started as a single office in New York City nearly 20 years ago and has now grown to 12 offices nationwide with revenues well over $100M. New York will always be their home-base as they fuel the city that never sleeps with top talent in creative, digital marketing, tech, fashion, retail, beauty and events talent. They are seeking an ambitious and laser-focused Business Development Manager to be an integral part of their rockstar New York team. With a fun and inspiring company culture, bright and stylish offices, a generous compensation package, and perks and incentives including excellent health benefits, generous vacation package and career development opportunities, our client is the perfect place to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish in a Business Development role.
As a Senior Business Development Management sitting in their headquarters office you will:
- Create, implement & execute an account plan to aggressively drive sales efforts and revenue results.
- Lead all aspects of the sales efforts - from initial qualification of a prospect through the execution of contracts and handoff to Account Management
- Deliver compelling sales presentations and product demonstrations that highlight Companies’ competitive advantages and superior ROI for prospects/clients.
- Have a demonstrated & quantifiable history of meeting and exceeding annual sales objectives with average deal size of 50k-150k+ ARR.
- Bachelor' s degree
- You have 3+ years of experience in inside sales within the staffing industry or creative / digital / marketing space.
- You are comfortable with cold calling and making a high volume of dials and you love that!
- Proven history of achieving sales quota
- Confidence is your middle name. You have a strong point of view and aren’ t afraid to share it!
- Coachable, flexible and self-motivated.
- Ability to think dynamically and speak eloquently
Reasons you' ll want to be a Business Development Manager:
- Highly competitive full-time salaries with limitless commission earning potential
- Medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off policy (starting at 26 days per year!)
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities
- Perks including in-office birthday celebrations, discounts at local gyms and yoga studios, health and wellness seminars, unlimited snacks, catered meals, happy hours, and volunteer opportunities
- Enjoy a 20-minute massage from our top-rated masseuse in our in-house massage room filled with calming melodies and tranquil lighting to create the ultimate oasis!
- Imagine a warm, sunshine-filled tropical destination as high producers are eligible to attend the company retreat!
They are a woman-led, forward-thinking, innovative organization that continually invests in their people, practices and technology to maintain leadership standing and capitalize on what’ s next.
Job Number 5062
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.