Senior Account Executive, Staffing
Richmond, VA 23173
Account Executive - Richmond, Tampa, Denver, East Coast/West Coast Opportunities
Staffing industry experience is required
Are you an IT Staffing consultative sales driver looking for your next opportunity? Ideal candidates are naturally personable, collaborative, self- motivated, and possess an entrepreneurial-type spirit. Our client is looking for high-caliber professionals seeking a rewarding career full of growth!
Our client excels in connecting great companies with top- notch talent. They are in the business of impacting lives, one positive experience at a time.
The Account Manager establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with leaders and executives within the IT & Engineering space, as well as key stakeholders within a variety of client accounts. Key attributes that will contribute to success in the role include: the ability to easily build rapport with a wide variety of people, a confident and persistent manner, as well as a knack for recognizing customer service opportunities.
- Business and account development, including generating sales leads and cold-calling prospective clients
- Lead virtual and in-person meetings to develop understanding of client needs and share details of TSG’ s core services.
- Develop business relationships within client accounts through regular meetings, phone calls, and after-hours events.
- Maintain understanding of business initiatives within accounts in order to proactively service needs.
- Serve as an expert in the market, providing guidance to clients regarding market trends, hiring and skill-based needs.
- Partner with the Delivery Team to identify technical resources.
- Negotiate contract terms and agreements for IT services.
- Mentor, develop and train new Associate Account Managers as they prepare for promotion to account management.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent business experience.
- 2-5 years of business development and professional selling experience in the technical services and/or staffing space.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding objectives and quotas.
- Successful experience with new account development or large account management.
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills.
- High levels of social perceptiveness and customer service.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
What you get:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission Average promotion in four months.
- Monthly car and cell phone allowance Opportunity to work at any of the North American offices
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Performance-based incentives including bonuses & annual, all-expense paid trip Holidays and three weeks paid time off.
- Opportunity to earn internal company shares Retirement savings plan with company match.
Job Number 5838
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.