Senior Account Executive - IT Staffing - McLean, VA
8200 Greenboro Drive, Suite 300 McLean, VA 22102 | Full-time
Senior Account Executive, IT Staffing
Our client, an Inavero Best in Staffing 2017 winner for both Client Satisfaction and Talent Satisfaction is looking for an Account Executive to join the Tyson' s Corner, VA team. Our client covers a wide spectrum of solutions, from contingent to temp to perm, Staff Augmentation, SOW, Direct Hire and Payrolling. If you have been established in the DC Metro for at least 3 years and have at least 3 years of IT Staffing experience, this could be a perfect opportunity for you to join a winning team! Lucrative base salary plus tiered commission structure. Contests with monetary prizes and gifts as added perks! Please let me know if you would like to discuss this role.
The Tyson' s Corner VA office is in need of an Account Executive to sell IT Staffing. This is a true hunting sales role, and would love a candidate that has 3+years experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generates new business through outside sales activities including referrals, solutions selling, cold calls, prospecting, territory planning and client relationship building.
- Builds long-term client partnerships with companies from BIG to small.
- Coordinates recruiting activities with recruiters including screening, orientation, and placement of candidates.
- Maintains and monitors client contractual service agreements and regularly audits to ensure contractual compliance.
- Quickly resolves customer issues and ensures customer satisfaction on a daily basis.
- Maintains Our client values and cultural environment within customer setting.
- Provides on-premise support to clients.
- Uses database exclusively to manage activity including call backs and call lists.
- Conducts client visits to build rapport and to obtain critical information including, job descriptions, referrals and business leads.
- Identifies and qualifies new job orders weekly.
- Presents candidates to Hiring Managers and pre-closes on rates.
- Attends interviews between clients and candidates as much as possible.
- Works everyday to become the client' s single resource for job openings and market information.
- Always works to find a win/win for all situations.
- Attends networking functions to identify new clients and develop market knowledge.
- Consistently hits personal business commitments in all areas.
- 3+years in the Technology or Engineering Staffing industry is a must.
- 3+years in Sales – ability to overcome objections, identify buying signals, close the deal.
- Experience with face to face sales – know the value of a handshake!
- Familiarity with Healthcare is a bonus.
- Experience working in a high-pressure, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to take directions and strive to accomplish challenging goals
- Have the ' whatever it takes' attitude
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others
- Excellent listening and documentation skills
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Group presentation skills
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles to achieve goals
- Understanding of Applications Development, Database Design, Business Intelligence, ERP or CRM.
- Understanding of the local job market as it pertains to Technology and/or Engineering
- BA / BS Degree in Technology, Engineering, or Business Management
Job Number 4635
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.