Senior Account Executive, IT Staffing
2777 Summer Street, 3rd Floor Stamford, CT 06905
Senior Account Executive, IT Staffing - Stamford, CT
Must be able to office 2-3 days per week
5-7 years IT Staffing industry experience required
Our client is a leading, privately-held, technology consulting and recruitment firm in the Stamford, CT market, looking for a Senior IT Staffing Sales Executive.
We’ re looking for candidates with a minimum of 5-7 years IT Staffing industry experience to join our team, working and learning from the best in a supportive, ethical and fun environment.
What’ s in it for you:
- Opportunity to achieve an unlimited compensation plan
- Full benefits including 401K
- Comprehensive training with industry-leading tools and techniques
- Career advancement opportunities
Here’ s your day to day:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and identify new business opportunities by contacting and visiting clients and prospects.
- Generate sales leads utilizing social and professional media platforms, along with your own network.
- Convert leads into qualified prospects and clients through your persistent ability to connect via phone calls, emails, and referrals.
- Work with internal recruiting team to vet and select top candidates and ensure they are the right technical and cultural fit for your clients.
- Ongoing account management and contact with all managerial levels and roles within the client company.
- Serve as client advisor regarding IT industry staffing trends and staffing mix.
Here’ s what you’ ll bring to the team:
- Ability to confidently identify and engage with all levels of IT decision makers.
- Strong, persistent, and diplomatic sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent listening, written, presentation and negotiation skills
- Confident and engaging interpersonal and people skills.
- Strong personal initiative to follow up and close business
- Ability to thrive in and contribute to a team environment.
Here’ s what will make you stand out:
- An understanding of the latest technology skill sets and programming tools in the marketplace
- A sophisticated understanding of all social media platforms
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- The willingness to learn and implement new techniques that are necessary for success.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or higher
- 5-7 years IT Staffing Sales Experience
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.