Selling Branch Manager - Creative/Digital Staffing
2 N Riverside Plaza, Suite 1250 Chicago, IL 60606
Must have 5-7 years Staffing Industry experience
Our client is the leading creative staffing and recruiting firm and are the go-to talent source supporting the world’ s top teams in Fashion, Digital Marketing, Creative Services, Technology, and eCommerce.Seeking an ambitious and laser-focused Selling Branch Manager to lead their Chicago team.
With a fun and inspiring company culture, bright and stylish offices, a generous compensation package, and perks and incentives including excellent health benefits, generous vacation package and career development opportunities, our client is the perfect place to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish.
The Selling Branch Manager is responsible for all aspects of branch performance with regard to revenue growth, profitability, employee development, culture and service excellence. The Selling Branch Manager is actively engaged in market development through cold calling, client visits, networking and successfully providing creative, marketing and digital staffing solutions.
- Actively leads revenue-generating activities and sets the tone as an involved Selling Branch Manager.
- Attends client meetings to conduct consultative meetings with contacts to introduce staffing services, evaluate staffing needs and uncover account potential.
- Hiring, mentoring, motivating, training, and evaluating branch employees.
- Creates and maintains a positive culture reflective of company values.
- Conducts regular 1-1 meetings with all direct reports, provides feedback and manages to weekly activity metrics
- Leads open order meetings and leads sourcing, recruiting and hiring to ensure open orders are prioritized appropriately and filled in a timely manner.
- Continually educates oneself on both the staffing and the creative industries through industry publications, online research, association events and competitor sites on recruitment best practices, staffing industry news and information specific to the core areas in which we do business.
- Negotiates terms of staffing contracts, placement fees and bill rates.
- Manages the branch P&L to ensure profitability targets are met.
- 5 - 7 years of staffing ind. exp. in increasingly responsible roles
- Must be comfortable and have experience in a metrics driven environment.
- Passion for the creative, marketing and digital space.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Valid Driver’ s License.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- A strong work ethic with a desire to succeed.
- Must thrive in a fast pace, deadline driven environment.
Job Number 4984
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.