Sales Manager, Healthcare Staffing
Tampa, FL 33016 US
Our client is obsessed with helping others! This privately held healthcare staffing provider is looking to expand its service offerings and needs to identify a sales manager to grow market share.
- Manage Recruiters with a goal of growing revenue and weekly gross margin.
- Meet with new/potential customers to make sure we are positioned to win and earn their business.
- Responsible for providing leadership in assigned branch to plan and organize activities to ensure operational and financial performance are maintained, profit margins and revenue goals are achieved.
- Prepare proposals and participate in bids for new business.
- Strategic Planning - Searches for opportunities to be creative, grow and improve the business.
- Culture - Creates and reinforces a passionate, responsible, creative and respectful culture by encouraging the heart, fostering collaboration and strengthening others.
- Operations/Regulatory Compliance - Creates awareness and reinforces with team that our attention and dedication to compliance is what sets us apart from our competition.
- Recruitment of new team members including responsibilities of hiring, disciplinary actions and termination.
- Performance additional duties as needed such as new responsibilities & special projects.
- Assist Accounting with AR as needed.
- Assist onboarding with resolving of new hire and onboarding issues as needed.
- Assist payroll with resolving of payrolling issues as needed.
If you believe the above details describe your experience and background, please e-mail your resume to us TODAY!
Job Number 6606
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.