Sales Director, Physician Staffing
6700 N Andrews Ave #600 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Sales Director, Physician Staffing - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
As one of the country' s leading physician staffing firms, our client provides locum tenens placement services to hospitals, clinics, and healthcare organizations across North America. For several years, the company has been the proud recipient of multiple industry awards, including Best Places to Work and Diamond Award Winner for Best of Staffing Client & Talent Satisfaction.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sales, the Division Director will lead their team by example with a “ roll up your sleeves” approach. The ideal candidate must have staffing industry experience and enjoy coaching new hires as well as keeping top billers motivated! They will have the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in their team’ s physician specialty by working directly on recruiting and sales development initiatives.
What you' ll do:
- Conduct daily morning standups/meetings.
- Monitor and drive KPI performance daily by setting clear expectations and providing support as needed.
- Set weekly days booked goals for each team that correspond with budgeted monthly and quarterly days worked goals.
- Create weekly/monthly team contests that drives internal competition and heightens team engagement.
- Effectively forecast pipeline by updating Weekly Sales Status sheet and Open Days Forecast reports as deals are being added to the pipeline and being pushed to the finish line.
- Track and assist as needed at all points of the sales cycle and credentialing process to ensure that each placement is successfully executed.
- Implement effective recruiting and business growth strategies.
- Take a hands-on approach to deal construction and rate negotiation to ensure that target Gross Margin is obtained.
- Hold formal monthly 1 on 1’ s with each consultant to discuss areas of opportunity, celebrate wins, and reinforce performance expectations moving forward.
- Have an overall “ coaches’ mentality” to leadership with an “ in the weeds” and “ roll up your sleeves approach” when it comes to the day-to-day operation.
What you need:
- Bachelor’ s degree required.
- 5 years or more related sales experience including staffing- recruiting industry related experience.
- Successful track record of coaching and leading staffing teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Management of a full P&L and demonstrated ability to drive sales revenue through leadership.
- High energy, excellent outlook, and a superior desire to lead, motivate and inspire your team.
Our client is hiring now! For immediate consideration, send your resume to us.
Job Number 5844
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.