Sales Director, Government Services, Staffing Industry
Fairfax, VA 20023 US
Sales Director, Government Services, Staffing Inudstry - Fairfax, VA
Our client is looking to hire a Sales Director/Director of Business Development. The Director, Business Development has the responsibility to support Our client’s overall business and discipline/skill objectives. This individual should position our client as the preeminent source of technical contract labor in the country. The Director, Business Development, is responsible for the overall success of their business development teams. This position should create a positive working relationship, promote consistency, and coordinate logistics between sites within their discipline.
- Work closely with all team members to maintain and improve the quality and size of databases within their discipline.
- Direct the overall sales strategy within the discipline.
- Review approval techniques and models for quality and quantity managers adds and listings.
- Assign account management and continuously review strategies on all strategic accounts.
- Prioritize overall account and client management to maximize sales.
- Resolve any disputes within the assigned teams.
- Use tools such as mathematical validation models, the corporate auditing team, database reports and client record spot checks to insure database quality.
- Adjust database targets to accommodate market conditions.
- Stay informed on market trends and keep up on hot skills within the discipline.
- Ensure the proper focus and content in all training meetings and prepare training materials.
- Direct the development of staff’s skills and knowledge within their assigned discipline.
- Outline all performance management expectations.
- Encourage the consistent use of SuccessFactors to communicate Objectives, Activities and Achievements.
- Lead the annual performance review process.
- Bachelor’s degree in business required.
- 6+ years in staffing industry and 4+ years of management experience or combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience staffing for Government Contracts/Government agencies.
- Prior experience with defense contractors.
- Prior experience working with significant system integrators providing IT consulting/services to the government.
- Understanding of Cleared Requirements/cleared Resources.
- Previous experience managing employees.
- Strong ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills is a must.
- Creative, outgoing, energetic person with a demonstrable track record of exceeding goals.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven knowledge of MS Office products, COMPASS, and other software/ATS tools.
Compensation on this position is in the mid 100's with a strong upside. If you are interested in learning more, send your resume to us.
Job Number 6754
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.