Sales Assistant, Global Workforce Solutions
3475 Lenox Rd NE Suite 450 Atlanta, GA 30326
GLOBAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS FIRM
Our client is a global workforce solutions provider with 14 market leading brands across 100+ locations. Looking for a Sales Assistant to support the team with RFP response, competitor research and salesforce documentation and reporting. A diverse and exciting role supporting the Bids, Solutions and Sales Directors to help attract and win new recruitment business, and to retain existing business.
What you will do:
Bid Coordination and Execution
- Supporting the completion of client questionnaire documents (RFIs, questionnaires, portals).
- Updating key content on a regular basis including case studies, profiles, testimonials.
- Maintaining the bid pipeline on Salesforce.
- Maintain and update the PowerPoint slide library.
- Support the creation of PowerPoint decks for sales and bids.
Data, Insight & Solutions
- Assist in researching and creating data, market and competitor insight packs for clients to fulfil QBR requirements, scheduled insight and ad-hoc requests.
- Assist in the conception, planning & organization of sales team driven events and webinars including pre and post event actions such as collating attendee lists, flagging appropriate prospects to the sales team, ensuring post event comms are in place and sent to appropriate attendees.
- Being aware of the latest in recruitment and HR technology, ensuring that division have a full view of the landscape of tools available to them in addition to reviewing demos of these products and logging them in the innovation tracker for use in future solutions.
- Assist in the solutioning of new opportunities from a tech and tools perspective as part of the overall sales cycle.
- Maintain a view of the MSP / RPO market-place and contributing to ensure that Lorien remain competitive in the marketplace through our service offerings.
Sales Team Support
- Act as custodian of our CRM, Salesforce, and be responsible for data upload and cleansing of the tool.
- Market-mapping and company research.
- Tracking of competitor wins/losses.
- Working with our Marketing team and Pardot, to ensure that Marketing-Qualified leads are appropriately assigned/followed up by the Sales team.
- Tracking leads generating by the wider Lorien business.
- Collation of weekly and monthly sales reporting.
What we’ re looking for:
- Excellent command of the English language, with strong written skills (MS Word) and intermediate design skills (MS PowerPoint).
- An understanding of or exposure to recruitment.
- An inquisitive mind and a positive attitude.
- Good attention to detail and an ability to multitask.
- Highly organized, able to juggle multiple task and work at pace.
- Previous experience of Salesforce/Pardot would be advantageous but not essential.
Competitive base and bonus opportunity!
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.