SVP Strategic Industries, Creative Staffing - LA or NY
New York, NY 10010
SVP Strategic Industries, Creative Staffing - LA, NYC, BOSTON, CHICAGO or NYC
Required: 10+ Years Staffing Industry Experience with a focus on Enterprise Level Accounts.
Our client is the largest privately-held professional services organization with nearly 30 years of experience in the Creative, Marketing and Digital solutions space.
The SVP of Sales - Strategic Industries oversees the management and execution of sales, and service efforts to grow business in our strategic industry verticals, will have multiple industry verticals reporting into them with VP, Account Directors, and Managing Directors as direct reports.
The SVP of Sales has overall P&L and staff management responsibility for the division and implements the overall strategic vision for the industry verticals.
The successful SVP will have vertical industry experience servicing media/entertainment, financial services, healthcare pharma or consulting services.
- Proven track record of growing large, enterprise-level sales accounts both as an individual contributor (historically) as well as leading managers and their teams to do the same leveraging a consultative sales approach.
- Partner with Managing Directors to establish/refine the strategic plans for the industry vertical
- Collaborate with other Industry Leaders to ensure best practices consistency, teamwork and holism
- P & L oversight and management
- Thought leadership for the industry
- Manage the successful execution by our recruitment/delivery teams
- Support the development and maintenance of C-level relationships within key accounts when necessary.
- Oversee the hiring, management and development exceptional Strategic Account Directors and Agents
- The successful candidate is internally driven, goal-oriented, strategic and confident in setting individual and team goals and has proven results establishing, growing and leading a business unit
- Knowing when and how to raise the bar and can effectively communicate goals and strategic vision.
- Excels in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and can easily guide a large team with his/her exceptional change management skills
Great Work Culture!
- Work/life balance. We say it, we mean it.
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision, and dental benefits, generous 401(k) plan, FSA,
- Tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more.
- Vacation when you need it. Unusually generous and flexible vacation offered; we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals!
- Use of company' s Hawaii and Florida beach houses.
Job Number 4697
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.