Regional Vice President, Staffing - Dallas/Fort Worth TX
Dallas, TX 75001 | Full-time
Regional Vice President, Staffing - Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Our client, a highly reputable national staffing firm, is looking to add a Regional Vice President to their DFW territory. This role will be based from a home office with travel to multiple offices in the region on a regular basis.
- Experience running a multi-location territory.
- Excellent sales and coaching skills with the ability to demonstrate the ability to lead a sales team.
- Experience supporting multi-location territory with 10+ direct reports.
- The ability to motivate, lead and inspire.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’ s degree and/or ten years leadership experience in the staffing industry.
- Sales team leadership that is knowledge based and inspiring.
- Ability to sell and prospect potential new business.
- Customized coaching to diagnose and optimize sales.
- Ability to teach and develop sales skills.
- Problem identification that allows issues to be resolved quickly. Ability to establish corrective actions so that a sales focus is maintained in each branch.
- Above-average communication skills that motivate, inspire, teach, coach, direct and clarify goals to reach maximum success.
This is an immediate need and our client is highly motivated to find the right person to join their team. Contact us for more information!
Job Number 4715
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.