Regional Sales Manager, IT Staffing
1425 Greenway Drive - Suite 340 Irving, TX 75038 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Role can sit anywhere in the central or western US. Ideally would sit in DFW, Denver, PHX, Sacramento or PacNW.
5 years of staffing sales experience required.
Are you an IT staffing sales professional looking for your next opportunity? Our client is seeking candidates to handle some of their largest east coast-based customers.
What you will do:
- Ultimately responsible for the success of the region which will include multiple Northeast states and clients (Revenue Target, Sales Targets, Strategy, Growth of the Accounts, etc.).
- Main Point of Contact (POC) US for key client POC’s (Primarily Leadership/Decision Makers and Key Contract POC’s).
- Managing a dedicated team in India focused on servicing the region’s staffing business at the transactional level along with training, developing, and replacing team members as required.
- Visit clients F2F on an ongoing basis.
What we are looking for:
- 5 years of experience in the Staffing industry as an Account Manager, Recruiter and/or in Sales Management.
- Experience overseeing a book of business exceeding a minimum of $10 Million/year in revenue.
- Experience working with Large Enterprise or Government accounts.
- Proven management experience working with an offshore team in India including Recruiters, Account Managers, HR, etc.
- Proven experience getting results from your team.
What you get:
- Unlimited earning potential, including a Competitive Base Salary and uncapped incentive structure.
- Career Growth Opportunities – We promote based on achievements, not tenure. We are looking for individuals who want to progress in their careers quickly and are willing to put in the work to make it happen. Opportunities for growth await.
- Great Existing Clients and Contracts – We have won around 200 contracts in SLED by responding to extensive Request for Proposals. Work with some of the largest SLED customers in the US.
- Work From Home – Travel and meet clients only when required.
Job Number 6698
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.