Regional Sales Director, Staffing
Milwaukee, WI 53201
Regional Sales Director, Staffing - Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin
Are you looking to align yourself with the career leader in Staffing?
With unprecedented growth in the staffing industry there is no better time to join the sales team of this innovative organization. This is a great opportunity to elevate your career and scope of responsibilities.
What you will do:
- Identify sales leads to develop opportunities within the markets currently serviced by the franchise and sell to new markets, creating opportunities for business expansion.
- Develop a robust sales funnel by taking unqualified sales leads and moving them through qualification, solution development, presentation, and final contract negotiation.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities Business Development:
- Identify a targeted prospect list of client account opportunities, utilizing internal tools, market leadership and cold calling.
- Meet with prospective clients to determine talent acquisition objectives.
- Sell traditional temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire, onsite.
- Recommend appropriate solutions/sourcing strategies to meet the prospective client’ s needs.
- Negotiate pricing and obtain signed contract before moving forward.
- Track prospects through the full cycle sales process to ensure sales activities and goals are met.
- Promote the organization at business expos, networking events, and professional networking groups and associations.
What we are looking for:
- Able to build and maintain strong working relationships by identifying client’ s staffing needs, presenting appropriate solutions, drafting competitive pricing, and delivering on promises.
- Strong results oriented, drive and commitment to excellence.
- Excellent time management skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills which includes the ability to influence and persuade others at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Products – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Bachelor’ s degree / 5+ years in the staffing industry with proven track record to close business and reach sales targets.
What you will get:
- Competitive 6 figure base salary with commission incentive
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative environment where you can make a significant impact
Job Number 5605
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.