Regional Operations Leader, Light Industrial Staffing - Mid Atlantic
Newark, DE 19713
Regional Operations Leader, Light Industrial Staffing - Virtual
5-7 Years Light Industrial Staffing Experience
Our client is one of the largest privately-held, US-based commercial staffing firms with revenues of $600M+ and growing! They are looking for Regional Operations Leaders to support branches in assigned geo' s. Role provides operational support and training to branches, will be 50% remote and 50% travel to branches in an assigned territory.
What you will do:
- Build client satisfaction, ensure associate advocacy, and drive brand loyalty – you’ ll ensure our teams are effectively meeting associate and client needs, building productive relationships, and taking responsibility for their satisfaction and success. You’ ll establish processes to address gaps in performance and client/associate satisfaction.
- Train and lead Operations teams serving various clients through the implementation of lean culture principles; leaner standard work execution, visual controls, and tiered escalation.
- Support all functions of Branch based Recruiting – including meeting expectations of fill rates, attendance & attrition rates, and Net Promoter scores.
- Partner with the Director/Area team to create and drive accountability with local Account Managers, ensuring that internal staff recruiting, hiring, on-boarding, training and performance management is conducted consistently and in accordance with standard processes and expectations.
- Generate accountability by developing and driving the results of key performance indicators that impact client, associate, and internal staff satisfaction.
- Support local teams both remotely and in person through travel to ensure candidate/associate experience is best in class, client relationships are built to last, and to ensure delivery expectations are met/exceeded
- Understand and communicate market data affecting any/all client locations; you’ ll advise local internal teams and the client on continuous innovation options and propose solutions.
What you need:
- 5+ years of progressive management experience in High Volume Staffing, Operations/Distribution/Recruiting or Manufacturing.
- 5+ years in Client Services or Client Management.
- Experience in remote management and support.
- Desire and drive to develop teams across all Operations - not afraid of having difficult conversations.
- Proven history and in-depth knowledge of diverse business functions (operations, recruiting, marketing, finance, customer service).
- Demonstrate a selfless commitment to team and company goals.
What you get:
- Unparalled company culture where everyone has a voice.
- 6 figure base with aggressive bonus structure.
- Excellent health, dental, pto, 401k and other benefits.
Job Number 5858
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.