Regional Director - Light Industrial Staffing - Lehigh Valley, PA
Lehigh Valley, PA 18105 US
Regional Director, Light Industrial Staffing - Lehigh Valley
Must have 7-10 years staffing industry experience leading multiple markets for revenue growth, leading a team to sell both enterprise and SMB accounts.
Our client is a leading tech-enabled marketplace for temporary labor dedicated to providing innovative workforce solutions on a global scale, looking for a Regional Director to drive market growth in the Central US Region. Their advanced platform connects skilled job seekers with forward-thinking employers, streamlining the hiring process for efficiency, transparency, and accessibility. In 2022, they placed more than 340,000 workers in over 2,500 companies, generating $1b in revenue. Founded in 2009 and backed by leading investors they now have a valuation of $2.4b. A remote-first company that operates in 10 countries across Europe, the U.S. and Latin America.
As a Regional Director, you will play a pivotal role in leading, managing, and fostering growth across multiple states in the United States. This dynamic and growth-oriented role demands a strategic thinker with strong sales expertise, a deep grasp of technology solutions, and a proven track record in driving revenue growth within the staffing industry. Additionally, the Regional Manager should be prepared to travel to oversee and support various markets under their purview. The role also involves managing staffing operations and recruiting talented individuals to lead each of the underlying markets.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to manage our current footprint and drive expansion across multiple markets. Identify and pursue growth opportunities, including entering new geographical areas in the region.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, comprehending their workforce needs and effectively expanding our share of staffing services, by deploying our technology capabilities.
- Collaborate with local sales managers to establish and nurture relationships within the markets, facilitating growth with new clients in all markets.
- Leverage your technology expertise to effectively promote and sell our proprietary workforce management software and other tech-enabled solutions. Demonstrate the value they bring to operations and why we should own a bigger share of their share of spend in staffing services, due to our technology-enabled value proposition.
- Recruit, train, and lead a high-performing sales and account management team across multiple states. Provide mentorship, guidance, and support to ensure individual and team success. Revenue Growth: Set ambitious revenue targets, monitor performance, and implement strategies to exceed sales and client expansion goals.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, emerging technologies, and macro trends in the temporary labor space across the region. Use this knowledge to make data-driven decisions and adapt our offerings accordingly.
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction by delivering exceptional service and support. Proactively address client concerns or issues while focusing on expanding the share of spend (Share of Wallet) with existing clients.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in regional management, sales, business development, staffing operations, and team leadership, preferably in the staffing industry.
- Solid understanding of technology solutions and their applications in workforce management.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Results-oriented mindset with a track record of achieving and surpassing revenue targets.
- Willingness to travel within the assigned region as required.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for driving growth.
What you get:
- Six Figure base, bonus and equity opportunity to lead and shape the growth of a dynamic tech-enabled staffing agency across multiple states.
- Competitive compensation package with performance-based incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, and retirement plans with employer contributions.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Career advancement opportunities as the company expands.
Job Number 6812
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.