Regional Account Executive / Commercial Staffing Sales
Merced, CA 95340 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
7+ years of staffing sales experience required.
Our client is a leading staffing industry provider of contract, contract-to-hire, payroll/Employer-of-Record, direct placement, and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) services. However, they're not just putting people to work. Their mission is to be obsessed with the success of their employees, their associates, their clients and the communities that they serve. They are seeking a Regional Account Executive to join their sales team to help push that mission forward!
Are you someone who is passionate about hunting for new business, but also someone equally as passionate about helping people as they are about sales? If so, keep reading - we have an opportunity that we think you’ll find exciting!
What you’ll do:
- Development and implement sales strategy while identifying and prospecting for national accounts.
- Collaborate with delivery teams to ensure a successful partnership with clients and recruiting teams.
- Negotiate account contacts and ensure the accurate and timely preparation and presentation of proposals and contracts.
What you need:
- Strong self-motivation and discipline.
- 7+ years of staffing industry sales experience, specifically selling commercial/manufacturing/industrial accounts.
- High touch, high tech, and highly successful track record of new business development and the ability to speak to your numbers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please email us for consideration.
Job Number 6793
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.