Region Director, Creative Staffing - LA
5670 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90036
REGION DIRECTOR, CREATIVE STAFFING - LOS ANGELES
5-7 YEARS STAFFING INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Our client is the largest privately held creative staffing firm. This role has the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up inside a financially stable company with a global brand and solid reputation.
So if you’ re looking for a culture that encourages you to learn, grow and try new things - AND help others along the way, you’ ve found it. If you want to come to work every day and be surrounded by smart, nice, determined-to-be-great people who care about others, this role is for you.
Their leaders are DRIVEN and achieve amazing things and better themselves. And they work HARD to make our customers ridiculously happy.
- Hire great people, deliver great training and quickly ramp up sales and service staff by providing clear goals that help them grow and develop.
- Lead account and metro city strategies.
- Directly responsible for delivering outstanding levels of customer service to Clients and Talent.
- Lead outbound sales and networking efforts
- Lead recruitment and placement of high quality candidates through various channels with a strong emphasis on referral networking.
- Connect with customers each week through calls and client meetings to assess performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Embrace technology and lead by example through learning and evangelizing digital design trends.
- Be a brand ambassador in the creative community and help get our brand out in all local creative networks
- Exceed customer and internal expectations by providing clear communication and creative solutions to problems, always bringing a can-do attitude
Be an incredible team player who works hard to help the team, the Talent, and the clients as we all get smarter and grow, grow, grow!
- 7+ years of staffing industry experience managing team of 8+ direct reports, with a proven ability to select, hire, and develop great people and quickly address under-performers.
- Ability to foster a culture of learning and experimentation and a motivational team environment that thrives on making a difference and helping others.
- A solid online network (if you have fewer than 500 LinkedIn connections, then this role might not be right for you…)
- Interactive design and/or technology experience would be fabulous
- Passion for advertising, interactive, and design fields absolutely necessary
- Have a great job AND have a life. We say it, we mean it.
- Individualistic Approach. We encourage adding a personal touch to your work. We don' t believe in a " one-size-fits-all" approach.
Learn something new EVERY day. Continual learning is one of the pillars of our company, so bring your thirst for knowledge - we’ re ready! We offer an excellent tuition reimbursement program to help you keep learning, year after year.
Generous benefits package: medical, vision, and dental benefits, generous 401(k) plan, FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more.
Vacation when you need it. Unusually generous and flexible vacation offered; we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals! Oh, and we have an annual Hawaii House lottery to give staff a chance at a great place to enjoy that vacation.
Job Number 4707
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.