Recruiting Manager, Healthcare Staffing - Hybrid
Irving, TX 35079 US
This role sits in Irving, Texas and is of the hybrid model. 3 days in office, 2 days remote.
Our client, the leading provider-centric staffing firm, that serves as a trusted advisor both to providers and organizations competing for scarce clinical talent is on the hunt for a Recruiting Manager!
The Recruiting Manager skillfully executes strategies as they lead, develop, and oversee the daily operations of their assigned Recruiting team. Recruiters are responsible for sourcing and screening advanced practice and/or physicians for locum tenens and/or permanent jobs at various healthcare organizations in a timely manner and to fill open jobs – in alignment and partnership with Business Development teams – in order to achieve financial performance goals and attract and build a first class sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coach and mentor team members by observing and providing feedback in order to foster development and success of individuals and region.
- Partner with team members to discuss career interests and development needs.
- Strategize with senior leader to evaluate projections in terms of days filled, specialty and average daily margin rate to implement action plans that address fluctuating performance and exceed monthly goals.
- Conduct individual meetings with team members to assess production results and consultative sales approach to project quarterly performance and discuss team member obstacles & dynamics.
- Interview internal and external candidates for hiring using a blend of competency and performance talent assessment approach in order to make successful hiring decisions.
- Evaluate daily and weekly team member production according to top grading criteria to coach.
- Manage escalated provider situations on behalf of team members (e.g., provider service agreement clarification and disputes) in order to preserve loyalty and market share.
- Assess training needs and performance data in order to aid in developing & implementing results-based training curriculum that addresses performance gaps.
- Facilitate team meetings to determine individual performance progress and weekly goals by discussing presentations, open jobs, hot docs, pending contracts/jobs in order to expedite assignments.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within team.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience as a Recruiter.
- Prior experience in a leadership role.
- Analytical skills to evaluate data and make operational decisions.
Compensation: OTE: Mid 100's
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to us.
Job Number 6779
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.