Recruiting Manager, IT Staffing
Randolph, MA 02368 US
Must have IT Staffing experience.
Are you a strong IT Recruiter and mentor with a passion for training and coaching? Are you able to drive results? If yes, then this could be a fit for you.
Our client a privately held IT Staffing company needs a leader to manage and supervise the recruitment process with primary emphasis on information technology contract recruitment. Secondary emphasis on finding and hiring recruiters to support organization's growth.
- Experience building a fast-paced Information Technology recruiting process that supports multiple salespeople and customers.
- 7+ years of IT agency Recruiting experience with a proven track record of high achievement.
- Demonstrated ability to develop recruiters billing a book of business to 45+ Consultants.
- Professional demeanor with an ethical approach to business.
- Leadership/Mentoring Skills with demonstrated ability to train employees quickly and focus on accountability.
- Strong Organizational Skills.
- Self-motivated and good at motivating staff around company goals and initiatives.
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills/Detail Oriented.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Dynamic individual with the ability to multi-task under constant changes in priority.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Compensation: Base with incentive, commensurate with experience
Job Number 6650
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.