830 Menlo Avenue, Suite 100 Menlo Park, CA 94025
Corporate Recruiter - Accounting and Finance
If you are an ambitious, entrepreneurial, recruiter who enjoys contributing to a growing organization, this job could be right for you!
Our client, a market leader in financial consulting services, is adding to their team to meet their growing business. You will leverage your proven recruiting background to identify key talent primarily Accountants, Accounting Managers, and Controllers.
Manage the recruitment process based on changing priorities and client needs, conduct phone screens and meet with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences.
- A successful track-record of recruiting for professionals including: sourcing, interviewing, and placing candidates.
- Demonstrated experience managing staffing needs for a high growth company.
- Previous experience using recruiting tools such as candidate tracking systems as well as social media to source top talent.
- Experience with relevant social media, conferences, events and recruiting channels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with no hesitation of cold calling, social media, networking, and seeking referrals to bring in top talent.
- Experience in accounting, although not required, is preferred.
Compensation includes competitive salary, bonus and incentive opportunities, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k), and paid time off.
First year OTE mid 6 figures.
Job Number 4695
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.