Recruiter, Creative Staffing - Chicago, IL
Chicago, IL 60602 | Full-time
2-5 Years Direct Hire Experience Required
We' ve got an opportunity to work for the leader in Digital Media, Creative and IT Staffing. Join the newly launched Direct hire team for this privately held boutique staffing firm. This role is heavily focused on the candidate side, and we need someone willing to do direct recruitment of high level Digital Media and IT candidates and be able to interact at the C level on the client side. Five to seven years of experience in direct hire is required to qualify for this job.
This is a full desk role focused on key, strategic clients and their senior priority hires.
The person will be responsible for hands-on, full life-cycle recruitment for open strategic positions across the country; the role will ideally be out of Chicago.
Focus is IT, Digital Marketing and Creative. The individual will report into the Senior Director of Strategic Partnerships and work collaboratively with Market Directors, Sales Managers and Account Directors to meet clients’ needs and be part of a high-growth company that works hard and has fun in the process!
- Determine client requirements and fully understand job qualifications by collaborating with Account Executive and key client sponsors.
- Develop a growing pool of strong candidates through direct recruiting, Linkedin, company database, social media, etc.
- Take a leadership role in arranging client interviews by coordinating schedules, preparing applicants for interviews and thoroughly debriefing candidates after their interview with clients.
- Manage and maintain relationships with both clients and placed candidates
- Be involved in aligning the national structure of the program
- 3-7+ years of stellar professional recruiting experience including successful experience recruiting information technology talent in consulting, staffing and corporate environments.
- Experience utilizing current sourcing and recruiting methods and tools including but not limited to social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs, etc.
- Experienced in and comfortable with hands-on, full life-cycle recruiting including interfacing with management to understand required role requirements, sourcing, interviewing, negotiating, and closing.
- Experience developing strong relationships with internal client management and/or Sales teams.
- Proven ability to multi-task across a large volume of requirements.
- Experience researching and recommending new methods of identifying both active and passive candidates.
- Stellar track record of highly ethical interpersonal relationships with clients, candidates and team members.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
Job Number 4694
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.