Program Director, SOW and MSP - NYC
1040 Avenue of the Americas, 24th Floor New York, NY 10018
Are you a workforce solutions professional with strong experience in SOW and MSP driving strategy and change management?
Our client, an innovative provider of workforce management solutions, is hiring a Program Director to lead an established and important Financial Services customer, primarily in IT Labor Categories, with annual staffing spend in excess of $100M.
What we' re looking for:
- A deeply knowledgeable MSP professional
- Possesses superior relationship management skills of existing vendor and supplier community
- Understands complex procurement and contract management
- Drive customer mandated program compliance with your SOW subject matter expertise
- Manage an internal team of 4+
- Oversee, plan, direct and support operational excellence to exceed expectations and delivery within established service level agreements.
- Set standards for customer service and team work.
This is a 6 figure compensation package with both quarterly and annual bonus opportunities. Must be able to work in midtown Manhattan on a daily basis.
Job Number 5108
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.