Practice Director, IT Staffing
331 Newman Springs Road Building 1, 4th Flr. , Suite 143 Red Bank, NJ 07701 US
Unique opportunity to hire a team and make an impact!
Are you looking to join an exciting, growing, Woman Owned niche staffing company? This could be the exact fit for you.
Our client needs to hire a Player/Coach overseeing and building a sales and recruiting team and supervising contract and contract-to-hire team.
Aggressive commission incentive and competitive base.
- Oversee, hire and develop Recruiters and Account Executives and assist them in building their sales plans
- Identify key target accounts and set meetings with key decision makes and hiring managers with local companies
- Manage office target accounts and implement sales drip strategy to land new business
- Mentor Recruiting Manager and staff as needed
- Manager monthly P&L for office
- Recruit and hire new employees for branch
- Participate in national trainings, strategy meetings and planning sessions
- Monitor weekly gross margin for office and implement strategies to grow business
- Meet with internal staff to identify personal goals monthly
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of staffing industry or sales experience
- Leadership abilities
- Financial acumen and knowledge of financial terms
- Understanding of corporate organizations
Job Number 6392
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.