Practice Director/Head of U.S. Contract Staffing
Chicago, IL 60606
Head of U.S. Contract Staffing
Our client, a rapidly growing professional search firm, is looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial leader to launch and build their contract staffing division through the U.S. With the goal to double in size this year, this is an exciting and unique opportunity to be part of a critical leadership team that will shape and execute growth and strategy of an organization.
What you' ll do:
- Partner with the CEO and Chairman to help define the go-to-market strategy for their contract staffing business. This will involve market selection, branding, marketing, hiring, and much more.
- Sit on the Leadership Board and help shape the direction of the wider business.
- Meet with clients in person and virtually to help generate and build new business.
- Hire, mentor, and motivate a team that will expand the business.
What you need:
- A strong, demonstrated success in building new business in the contract staffing industry.
- Experience working in Technical, Engineering, or Life Sciences verticals.
- Ability to demonstrate exceeding sales goals, career growth, and hiring capability.
- Bachelor' s Degree and 3+ years experience.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary and a highly aggressive incentive plan.
This is a role that can sit in any major market in the U.S. Oure client is eager to hire in the 1st Quarter! For immediate consideration, email us today!
Job Number 5680
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.