Practice Director, HR & Admin. Staffing - Charlotte, NC
1000 West Morehead Suite 200 Charlotte, NC 28208
Practice Director, Staffing (HR & ADMIN. STAFFING) - Charlotte, NC
5-7 years IT staffing experience required
The top staffing & search firm in Charlotte is looking for a Practice Director to lead their HR and ADMIN Staffing teams in Charlotte, NC.
Company' s culture is that of a growing entrepreneurial company; engaging environment, fast-paced and team oriented.
The day-to-day leadership by the Partners and Management Team of the firm offer hands-on motivating leadership and effective training to ensure success. National Growth has expanded their base organically across 41 states with consistent double-digit sales and margin growth.
This company has been voted Best in Staffing for both Client and Talent Satisfaction three years running - less than 3% of staffing firms in the country hold this coveted status. It' s ranked as the #1 largest women-owned company in Charlotte. It was voted among the Best Places to Work by the Charlotte Business Journal. It has consistently ranked 8 years as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States by Inc. Magazine. Their unmatched reputation and market leadership make them the highest regarded agency in Charlotte. 2017 Ranked #15 on Forbes Executive Recruitment firms, nationally!
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- A company that operates with a niche innovative mentality focused on outcomes and results. Business is a mix of search and staffing.
- A diverse company with seven lines of discipline with subject matter expertise Recruiters in each line of business.
- Continuous investments in the business: advanced technology, operations and processes, and abundant development and training.
- Ongoing community outreach with large national partnerships.
- Investments in marketing and branding that are by far the most advanced in the industry providing a variety of opportunities to have meaningful conversations with clients and prospects.
- Exceptional salary, commission, incentive bonuses and a full benefit package including 401(k).
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- The primary responsibility of the Practice Director is to be a “ Producing” leader over the IT and Marketing Divisions but providing business generation leadership, motivation and direction to the staffing professionals whom he/she supervises, participate in the recruitment of new hires and their training, and effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Drive revenue generating activities/divisional performance.
- Meet productivity standards/goals, individual and staff LOB.
- Effectively manage time, plan and multi-task.
- Lead customer retention and expansion strategy with the help of the sales team.
- Build customer loyalty by providing superior, repeatable service.
- Execute and lead by Client' s CORE VALUES.
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- 5-10 years in Staffing, with 2+ years management experience required.
- Proven performance in staffing professional role
- Candidate will ideally have a blend of Perm and Contract staffing, or a desire to work in both
- Demonstrated success in business generation, retention, leading and driving business development.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, databases and other ATS Systems – they use Bullhorn
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent, preferred
Charlotte is a beautiful place with a robust economy!
Job Number 4854
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.