Nurse Recruiter, Healthcar Staffing
2 Radnor Corporate Center, 100 Matsonford Road , Suite 111 Wayne, PA 19087 US
Our client, a national Healthcare staffing firm is seeking a strong Recruiter to join their Radnor team. With business booming, they are investing to help support their needs!
What you'll do:
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Determine applicant requirements by reviewing job description and job qualifications.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Communicate effectively by providing status updates, reporting and other information as needed to candidates, internal team members and client managers.
- Maintain detailed candidate notes and track progress in ATS system.
- Achieve department quarterly goals.
- Provide status updates, reporting and other information as needed to supervisors and hiring managers.
- Utilizing both standard and creative sourcing strategies to identify top talent and find qualified candidates in your market.
- Proactively build an ongoing pipeline of qualified candidates for critical and repeat positions to ensure future talent needs are met
- Establish, develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
- Uses recruiting tools such as applicant tracking and or knowledge/ management software to fill assignment orders rapidly with qualified contract employees.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management.
- Satisfy client needs with a sense of urgency.
What you need:
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting experience in nurse staffing.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization and ability to work and learn independently and in a team situation.
- Ability to understand a customer’s business, needs, challenges and expectations, with a solution –oriented approach to partnering with clients.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be willing to learn new skills and adaptable to change and growth.
Job Number 6596
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.