National Director of Sales, IT Staffing - Dallas, TX
Richardson, TX 75081 | Full-time
NATIONAL DIRECTOR OF SALES, IT STAFFING - DALLAS, TX
Our client is a privately-held IT Staffing and Solutions firm, headquartered in Dallas with offices in Boston, New Jersey, Tampa, Atlanta and San Diego. Their strengths are in Retail, Banking and Telecom doing both IT Staffing and end-to-end project work.
They are seeking a dynamic leader to build and lead a team of IT Staffing Sales executives throughout the US.
The ideal candidate will be a change-agent who is results-driven; a strategic and collaborative team-builder to build and lead sales activities and ensure the sales team exceeds market expectations and revenue targets.
This position is preferably based in Richardson, TX with flexibility to be based out of other locations.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the sales team; mentor, coach and develop a high performing team
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets for the assigned territories and accounts
- Establish key sales planning tools; Drive funnel and forecast accuracy
- Maintain and communicate regular measurements to ensure progress to revenue targets
- Understand customer drivers, markets and align strategies and action plans accordingly
- Leverage sales resources (including inside sales) to increase and optimize market share & revenue
- Recruit, train and mentor sales talent
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity/trends and share with the company leadership team
- Develop annual sales quotas for regions and territories
- Understand market trends, customer needs, vertical/geography specific landscapes and opportunities to develop effective plans for market share and revenue growth
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets in IT Staffing sales
- Highly developed Sales team leadership and coaching, Sales Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting skills
- 8 + years IT Staffing Industry Experience , 4+ leading national or global sales teams
- Proven Experience in the Field of Key Accounts Management
- Demonstrated success in business development by leveraging deep market knowledge in IT Domain Skills like Business Intelligence, Compliance, Java, Middleware Technologies, Mobility and many more
- Proven track record of working and engaging at CIO/VP/CTO Level of customers
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles that are typically six months to one year in duration.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- Self-starter, highly organized; Works well with all functional levels in the organization; Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills; High level of business management and facilitation skills; Capability to resolve complex problems with minimum of confusion, frustration and inconveniences for all parties concerned.
- Must be a strong manager of people and processes; Strong market analysis, strategic planning, leadership and teambuilding skills.
- Ability to effectively present information to senior leadership and end customers.
- Understanding and aptitude for IT staffing / projects and technology trends.
- Must be able to travel as per need to develop the sales force nationwide.
- Bookings and Revenue
- Sales pipeline
- Sales growth
- Gross Margins
- New account penetration
- Reporting Relationship
This position reports to the President and manages team of Regional Sales / Account Managers.
Compensation: 6+figure base and aggressive commission/bonus structure
Job Number 4686
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.