National Account Executive, Commercial Staffing - AZ, NV, TX
Newark, DE 19713
National Account Executive - Commercial Staffing - AZ, NV, TX
7-10 yrs Staffing Industry Sales Experience Selling Large Deals
Our client is one of the largest privately held US based commercial staffing firms with revenues of $600m+ and growing.
The National Sales Account Executive is a strategic hunter responsible for performing all prospecting, sales and customer activities for middle market and high volume accounts.
What you’ ll do:
- Prospect regional territory to develop a comprehensive target list of potential middle market accounts that match profile portfolio of a minimum 150 full time employees year-round with strong ROI
- Manage sales process from prospecting to presentation to close to implementation
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Identify sales issues and make decisions quickly and effectively
- Analyze performances of all relevant accounts and monitor competitor activities and market trends to find new opportunities.
What you’ ll need:
- 5+ years staffing industry sales experience - with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Willingness and ability to travel 75% is required.
- Ability to consultatively sell and demonstrate superb customer service skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Bachelor' s degree in business or a related field highly preferred·
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.