Market Manager, Staffing
425 Washington St, Stoughton Stoughton, MA 02072 US
Market Manager, Staffing - Stoughton, MA
Staffing industry experience a MUST
Our client is driven by their belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team our client celebrates inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company they value your contribution, they work with integrity, and they always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
- Overall management of the market office(s) operations, sales, and delivery functions.
- Maintain strong client relationships, build new business, and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring uniformity of operations, and adherence to processes and procedures.
- Developing and implementing business strategies, managing staff, and driving revenue growth and profitability.
- Maintaining strong client relationships, building new business, and ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring uniformity of operations, and adherence to Kelly processes and procedures.
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets and profitability goals.
- Strong financial acumen / P&L experience – successful experience managing a market between $70 -100 million in size.
- Strong strategic and operational leadership, including team building and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to cultivate and develop relationships across business units, plus collaborating with senior leadership.
- Capability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 5 years in the staffing industry with demonstrated success in growing and cultivating market growth.
Total compensation package and benefits commensurate with the position. Six figure opportunity with bonus.
Job Number 6819
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.