Managing Director, Staffing Industry
220 Commerce Drive , Suite 200 Fort Washington, PA 19034 US
Our client, an industry-leading provider of temporary staffing services and professional talent acquisition solutions is seeking a Managing Director to manage the daily direction of the division including continuously assessing the team’s developmental needs and compliance with maintaining agreements, documentation, and reaching established metrics and personal goals.
The Managing Director will actively assist, monitor, train and evaluate the performance of the company. Annual production goals will be set based on the group size and market conditions. In addition, the Managing Director will work with other leaders to identify, attract, and evaluate new talent.
What you will do:
- Act as an example of strong professional and ethical standards for all internal and external contacts.
- Preparing and implementing comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement; participate in developing short and long-term growth strategies alongside Owner and CFO.
- Collaborate with leadership and Marketing Specialist to assess, redefine and support Our client’s social media and overall brand strategy.
- Provide training and development to staff at all levels to meet and exceed goals, promote positive culture and maximize career advancement.
- Developing and executing the company’s business strategies while promoting Our client’s core values: Integrity, Fun, Accountability, Communication & Transparency.
- Implement an effective recruitment strategy for team members.
- Provide hands on training by demonstrating effect daily recruitment activities, problem solving skills and relationship management.
- Manage and lead internal staff toward a path of constant customer-focus, a unified purpose, and an aligned team effort.
- Collaborate with Our client senior leadership on business plan development, quarterly budget attainment and marketing strategies.
- Manage branch quarterly budgets.
What you need:
- At least 10 years of experience in staffing industry with at least 5 years of experience leading teams of at least 10 people.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- A background working in a fast-paced environment, including the ability to rapidly build rapport and trust with acquired business teams and new clients.
- You will bring a passion for the industry and are committed to being innovative, approachable, and work with integrity.
- Comfortable with P&L ownership with ability to review and report on results and provide input on forecasts.
- Technologically savvy: Must have experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed and MS Office Suite in addition to most popular job boards and sourcing tools.
Compensation: $120K base w/quarterly bonus
If you would like to learn more about this role, or you feel that you qualify, please send us your resume.
Job Number 6602
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.