Managing Director, Life Sciences Staffing
Westchester, IL 60154 US
5+ years staffing experience required with current experience leading and developing a sales team.
Are you a staffing leader looking for your next opportunity? Our client is growing and investing in new leadership. They are known for their tenured leadership team, solid reputation, and are 100% employee owned!
We’re hiring for a Division Manager to lead, develop and grow their Life Sciences division.
What you’ll do:
- Achieve growth and sales targets through individual efforts and by successfully providing direction to team on business development efforts and attaining quantitative and qualitative KPI’s.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that drives existing client growth as well as expanding company’s customer base and ensure its future growth.
- Leverage existing relationships and/or prospect for new Customer accounts for business development.
- Identify and target accounts with the significant business potential.
- Develop depth in primary accounts including potential for primary supplier status and/or Managed Service Programs.
- Actively participate in the hiring, training, mentoring and career advancement and success of new and existing Divisional Salespeople.
- Oversee & assist in the training and development of the Divisional Sales Team.
- Work collaboratively with Recruiting Team Lead to establish specific account recruiting strategy to maximize timely, effective, and complete searches.
- Provide metrics regarding recruiting and sales efforts.
What you need:
- Staffing industry or Engineering Project Services experience; preferably in a Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical or other Staffing Industry or Project Services capacity.
- Minimum of 5+ years of related Sales and/or Recruiting and management experience.
- Strong work ethic and excellent communications skills.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Demonstrated ability to train, develop, lead, and motivate a small team of Recruiters.
- Ability to prioritize team and company goals while maintaining individual performance expectations.
What you get:
- To become an Owner by earning Stock Ownership annually, as well as company contributions into your 401(k)!
- To be surrounded by a team who is passionate, loyal, competitive, and driven.
- To be highly rewarded and recognized for your individual contributions and recognized for your successes with commissions, quarterly & annual bonuses, trips, and similar.
- To receive consistent training and professional development
- The ability to create your own career path within a fast-growing organization.
- To become a key part of an exceptional culture passionate about employee ownership and determined to achieve new levels of organizational growth.
Job Number 6808
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.