Managing Director, IT Staffing
Media, PA 19063
Open to relocation
Are you a passionate, energetic IT Staffing leader looking to join a dynamic and successful team? Our client, a privately-held national provider of workforce management solutions, is looking for a Managing Director, out of production, to expand this division' s scope nationally. This role is the Chief Culture Officer for our teams in Philadelphia, Phoenix and Jacksonville.
The successful MD candidate is fun, humble, dynamic, hard-working and above all serves to support the tenured team of IT sales professionals and client-delivery associates.
What you will do:
- Execute on Best Practices to ensure a consistent client and candidate experience.
- Conduct weekly team meetings; 1: 1’ s with each team member; and a daily open orders meeting to ensure transparency and collaboration from team members to achieve operational excellence.
- Coach and counsel employees on behavioral and performance issues including annual reviews and creating an effective corrective action plans if applicable. Develop internal employees for proper succession planning.
- P&L responsibility, Budgeting, Forecasting, Collections & Aging.
- Attend client meetings and networking events.
- 5 plus years managing a team of Sales and Recruiting professionals
- Extensive hands-on experience hiring and training sales and recruiting associates
- Strong history of meeting or exceeding goals
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to collaborate
- Strong business acumen
- Strong communication, problem-solving skills & organizational skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- At least 4 years of high-volume staffing/recruiting experience with an agency
- Four-year degree in tech, business management or related fields
- Base to Mid 6 figures with aggressive bonus on top
- The opportunity to grow the practice nationally and to have a seat at the table
Job Number 5021
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.