Managing Director, Commercial Staffing
421 Guilford Ave. Chambersburg, PA 17201
Managing Director/Area Manager, Commercial Staffing
Must have 5-7 years of staffing industry experience managing multiple branches
Do you like to travel for work and establish relationships in the Central and Eastern parts of the United States?
Are you dually passionate in both sales and leadership?
If you have a managed multiple offices around the country, managed a minimum of $25M in P&L, and are interested in selling and leading teams, this job could be for you!
What you will do:
- Ensure top and bottom line growth.
- Implement existing and new operational policies and procedures
- Provide guidance, motivation, and direction to sales and operations staff to set goals and develops strategies to achieve these goals.
- Develop and manage sales and management team by building employee relationships, coaching, and training.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships; promote new business, assist in the investigating and resolution of day to day problems and issues associated with business throughout the region and companywide when necessary.
- Create an environment of high morale, motivation, and teamwork.
What you need:
- A Bachelor’ s degree in business, marketing or a similar field from an accredited university or institution.
- 5-7 years of business management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior to staffing experience in management preferred.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in recruiting, staffing, production methods, human resources, and/or similar or relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for selling recruiting services; this includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales management systems.
- Must have experience in managing complex issues and making decisions with widespread implications.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and customer service skills.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- High sense of integrity and ability to work with confidential data required.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; must be able to quickly dissect an issue, develop a course of action, and implement steps necessary to address the issue or project at hand.
Job Number 4989
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.