Manager, Onboarding Solutions - Reading, MA
Reading, MA 01867
Manager, Onboarding Solutions - Reading, MA
We' ve got an excellent opportunity to join a 30 year old award-winning talent solutions firm in Reading, MA. Our client, with offices coast to coast, is looking for a strong and experienced professional to lead their Onboarding team. With a focus on providing the best of the best professional and technical talent in the industry, you' ll be a part of a tenured and highly knowledgeable leadership team whose core values are People, Integrity, Excellence and Results.
What you' ll do:
The Manager of Onboarding Solutions position requires someone with exceptional abilities in building and managing complex processes that span multiple departments and roles. This individual must be creative, proactive, organized, flexible, solutions-oriented, and have a passion for providing simple solutions to complex problems. This individual should have proven success in team management, change management and process development.
The Manager of Onboarding Solutions will be responsible for developing and leading the contingent worker onboarding program inclusive of 3rd party and W-2 contractors that ensures efficient, compliant onboarding practices for high-volume hires with a focus on internal customer service, communication, client requirement compliance and quick turn-around times. This person will work directly with Senior and field leaders across each of these channels. This role will also require extensive collaboration across other operational teams.
- Manage team of onboarding specialists/coordinators and serve as an operations program manager for various projects for the onboarding program of the contingent workforce.
- Manage the daily operations, workload, team metrics, quality reviews, project plans, data integrity, scheduling, and overall performance and success of the onboarding team.
- Drive change management and communication strategy. Collaborate effectively across teams to define objectives and deliverables, anticipate blockers to adoption and implement appropriate change tactics for a successful, high-volume onboarding program.
- Collaborate directly with field leaders to understand and characterize onboarding operations needs by assessing data results and proactively partner to identify and scope opportunities for communication and automation.
- Periodically analyze all system set-ups and background check vendors such for continued efficiency and service levels.
- Serve as the escalation point for time sensitive and high-level start date, background check, and onboarding process and compliance issues.
- Organize, oversee and operate a range of relevant training sessions and other onboarding events as needed.
- Collaborate with team’ s Analytics Lead to use and scale metrics tracking tools across the entire team and manage the ongoing analysis, tracking and reporting of goals.
- Create strategy for support and team org by providing recommendations for team development, plans and workload. Continually seek industry standards for best practices and actively driving business requirements for team and process development.
- Assist efforts to scale departmental processes, improve information flow and communications, build sustainable and intuitive mechanisms, and innovation. Conduct regular reviews of current processes, fully develop suggestions for improvements.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience, preferably managing a team.
- Experience in high-volume contingent labor or staffing onboarding highly preferred.
- Experience in reviewing and interpreting legal, contractual and employee agreement language.
- Experience using an ATS and/or HRIS and Onboarding systems for electronic retrieval and rollout of hire documents, contracts, and start date/hire tracking.
- Expert knowledge of FCRA and EEO background check regulations. Expert knowledge of independent contractor rules, FLSA exemption status analysis and I-9/ work authorization requirements.
- Experience in an internal customer service focused role with proven success in problem-solving and creating solutions.
- Experience in team management and high-volume hire process improvement.
- Experience and interest using data to set goals and track results.
- Ability to take initiative and drive projects to successful and timely conclusions while collaborating cross-functionally, multi-tasking, and managing multiple priorities.
- Excellent project management and organization skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive, and accountable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable and resilient.
For immediate consideration, email us today.
Job Number 4820
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.